GeneralClipjump Settings Editor provides a visual interface to change the basic settings of Clipjump.
The Settings Editor is located in Tray Menu and can be accessed via
Tray Menu>Tools>Settingsor via Action Mode easy key E (i.e: Ctrl+Shift+A-E). It offers access to the most common settings.
To get help on any setting, keep the mouse static for a while after moving the mouse pointer over it . A Tooltip with description text should pop-up.
After changing settings, hit Apply and then OK.
- To disable a shortcut , set it to None . You can do this by focusing cursor in the Shortcut box and then tapping Backspace once.
Threshold = 1to have the Maximum number of active clipboards equal to the Minimum number of Active clipboards.
- To reset the last formatting used in Paste mode (Ctrl+V) , check the option "Always start paste mode with the default formatting".
- If you don't like holding down Ctrl in Paste Mode, check the option Start Paste mode with search enabled to start paste mode with search box.
- Avoid using Alt only shortcuts as they can cause conflicts with other applications.
Alternative ways to change settingsIf you want to change advanced settings, the Settings Editor is not able to do this and you have to use different tools:
- Clipjump plugin: IniEditor - As part of the official distribution Clipjump provides a generic editor for INI-Files as a plugin. This plugin named IniEditor can be used to edit settings.ini as well as any other ini-File.
- Standard Text-Editor - If you want to manipulate some more advanced settings (see below), you may directly open the settings.ini file via a plain text editor