- Fixed crashing issues in v12.3 by using TooltipEx
- Now using SQlite database for History
- Ignore quick (<200ms) clipboard changes to prevent crashes
- [New] Option to use Win-C and Win-X for copying to Clipjump
- [New] Option to disable automatic clipboard monitoring
- Fixed bug with Action Mode not showing on some systems
- [New] Move clip to first position in Paste Mode using Q
- [New] Pop from channel
- [New] Use Win instead of Ctrl for Paste Mode
- [API] New function : disable
- Added feature to delete multiple items in Channel Organizer
- Improvement in Common Formats
- Removed Select Channel GUI, Channel Organizer will take its place
- Added Portuguese-Brazilian language
- Many improvements for ClipjumpCustom
- Better keyboard handling for Channel Organizer
- Added new API function getClipByTag()
- Lots and lots of bug fixes
- Fixed a bug with hotpaste plugin adding content to clipjump when pasting
- Added new common format UnHTML (thanks to derRaphael for the lib)
- Removed default shortcut win+c for history tool
- Added new formats, TrimWhiteSpace and DeHTML in Common Formats
- Added HoldClip in History Tool
- Added option to change channel in channel organizer
- Added option in Protected channel popup to transfer to default channel
- Added option to open clip in Common Format plugin via HoldClip
- History tool can now be kept active after Insta Pasting
- Fixed bug where some icons were not displayed in channel organizer
- More minor bug fixes, doc and program improvements
- Fixed a bug with Common Formats in the previous versions.
- Updated ClipjumpCustom documentation
- More minor improvements
- Added tips over Channel organizer buttons
- Added option to always start paste mode with default formatting
- Minor enhancements in documentation, common formats, plugin manager and channel organizer
- Added create new clip/create new channel feature in Channel Organizer
- Added Edit Clip feature in Channel organizer
- Overall enhancement in channel organizer in all the features
- Use 0..9 keys to change channel through Action mode
- Added open in Paste mode option in Channel Organizer
- Fixed few bugs introduced in the previous version
- You can now add Tags to clips
- Use F1 in paste mode to see list of all feature available
- Use 1..9 number keys to jump ahead in Paste mode.
- Plugin Manager now returns the output of all plugins through a gui
- Added option to open paste mode with search box enabled
- Enhancement: Preview now wraps clip text
- BugFix: Channel Default was not rename-able
- More minor bug fixes and enhancements
- Added 'Channel Organizer' to help manage channels through a Graphical interface
- Editing image now supported in Paste Mode
- Fixed - Clips not shown correctly in presence of Clipboard Monitoring program like Executor.
- Fixed - Image not shown in Search in Paste Mode
- Many other small fixes
- Added Hold Clip feature to copy clip to buffer without copying it to Clipjump
- Added 'RegExReplace' in Common Formats v0.3
- Fixed - Image not moving in Copy/Move Clips
- Fixed - Fixate not mainatained when clips were copied/moved.
- Re-Arranged the Help File, hopefully more easy to follow now.
- Moved Ignore Windows Manager to external plugin
- Added "Common Formats" paste format plugin
- Enhanced the PublicAPI and it is now distributed with Clipjump
- Fixed: Issue with Shift+4 shortcut due to Clipjump Custom
- Fixed: Errors due to missing plugins in plugin system
- Fixed paste-formats misbehaving with clip1 when pasting in different formats repeatedly
- Fixed "clips not previewing" issue in presence of high-memory programs like Netbeans
- Improvements in the hotPaste plugin
- Added Image editing support in History Tool
- Other Help File and Action Mode enhancements
- Fixed a bug in ClipjumpCustom that arised in the previous version.
- Fixed bug of not deleting when File/Folder clips were continuous by "Delete File/Folder" plugin.
- Clipjump now supports Plugins
- Custom Paste Formats like NO-FORMATTING are now possible with the added Plugin Support
- Multiple Insta-paste'ing possible in History Tool.
- Use Enter in Paste mode to paste without closing Paste mode. After that, release Ctrl to cancel.
- Use Ctrl+Enter in Search in Paste mode to paste without closing the window i.e. multi-paste.
- ActionMode keys are totally customizable now. Add, remove, modify..
- Added Edit option in History
- Use %...% in Customizer to declare variables.
- Also added function support in %..% variables.
noautorun=1in a section in ClipjumpCustom.ini to avoid auto-executing it even if it doesn't have a bind key.
API.executeSection()to execute a section at will in ClipjumpCustom.ini
Store.object (multi-variable holder) to store variables that are valid throughout the Program's runtime.
- Fixes in EditClip option in Paste mode
- CHANGED No-Formatting option is now a part of paste-formatting option
- Fixed bug with more than 9 lines in a section in ClipjumpCustom.ini
- Added: a new function API.emptyChannel() for ClipjumpCustomizer
- Tried to fix bugs with Emacs-org-mode
- Minor: little more enhancements in ClipjumpCustomizer
- Fixed issue with Action mode in Russian systems
- Minor: fixed about gui title centering
- Minor fix: bug when number of days in history was set to 0
- Minor fix: a clip was FIXED at pos 1
- Major fix: invalid hotkey error when used in Russian systems
- Added: A sound beep in protected channels
- Fixed a bug with A key in Paste mode
- Fixed bugs with channel delete feature
- Added feature to customize + scripting (Clipjump Customizer) in Clipjump
- Added search feature in paste mode
- Added feature to edit clips in Paste mode
- Added feature : Protected Channels
- Clipjump now shows changes in current version when updated
- Added option to Copy and Move clips from one channel to another
- Now press A in paste mode to go to Clip 1
- Current Clip pointer in paste mode is never discarded
- You can use Middle Mouse Button to Insta-paste
- Added option in Ini to set program's default priority
- Fixed bad gui control sizes in all windows
- Added option to delete a channel
- Other small bug fixes
- Made Clipjump possible to be translated in other languages.
- Removed system-level shortcuts for copy file data, copy file path, pitswap and channel selector. They can be accessed from Clipjump Action Mode and a system-level shortcut for them can still be created.
- fixed many odd bugs
- Added Ignore Windows Manager , a GUI for managing Ignored (disabled) windows for Clipjump. (credits to fump2000)
- Partially fixed bugs with Notepad++ column mode and Excel multiple-row/column paste.
- Fixed bug with Clipjump copying in zipped files opened in Windows Explorer
- Fixed some bugs with Excel 2010 and Clipjump
- Fixed bug with Clipjump in MS Excel
- Fixed bug with Cut functionality in MS Excel and Kingsoft Office (you can add more spreadsheet application too)
- Added an option to auto-disable Clipjump when certain window is active
- Added an option to play sound when data copied to Clipjump
- Fixed bugs with Channel cycles in Paste-Mode
- Bug fix in No-Formatting option
- Bug fix in the Update Dialog Box
- Added Translate option to the Help File
- Added Action Mode (Ctrl+Shift+A) . One place to execute all the functionalities in Clipjump.
- New 'Disable Clipjump' option available in the tray as well as Action Mode.
- Made Clipjump suitable to work with all keyboard layouts.
- Re-organized Tray menu.
- 'One Time Stop' and 'Copy active folder path' have no default shortcuts now. They can be used from Action Mode as well as their custom shortcut can be created.
- Delete All mode now has a confirmation routine.
- History Partial setting is now saved at program exit.
- Fixed bug with Shortcuts not being unhooked after they were changed.
- Added PitSwap feature (Ctrl+Shift+Z)
- A better History preview window . Resizes picture automatically with window resize . Highlights searched text
- Now possible to jump channels directly with Up-Down keys in the Paste-Mode.
- Added 'Partial Search' algorithm in History Tool for better, user-friendly searches.
- Added 'Reset Clipjump' option in About window to sort of uninstall Clipjump.
- History Tool is now both faster and more accurate in searching and loading.
- Performance improvements in Paste-mode navigation
- Bug fixed where the Preview Right Click option in History tool will not work.
- Made History Tool to show size of items in the window rather the Total Size in the Status bar.
- Added a new setting 'is_duplicate_copied' to abandon Clipjump copying duplicate consecutive clips.
- Improvements in the preview functionality , better aspect ratio adjustments.
- Now Copy Folder Path, Copy File Path and Copy File Data functions work with all file managers.
- History Tool now starts with clips sorted date-wise.
- Fixed a bug which may have stopped Clipjump to monitor Clips.
- fixed a bug (arised in v9.0) with COPY FILE data and the history clips
- minor changes in About GUI
- Added a special Pit channel
- Added Size column in History tool
- Fixed a bug with newly created Clipjump Channels
- Fixed Clipboard Read error bugs
- Fixed a bug where items different than selected where pasted by Clipjump
- Enhancements in Settings tool
September 20th, 2013
- "Can't Open Clipboard for writing" RANDOM BUG FIXED !
- More minor bug fixes
September 16th, 2013
- Make PASTE-MODE (Ctrl+V) shortcut configurable.
- New options added to copy only to system clipboard bypassing Clipjump
- Added ini setting to start Clipjump with NO-FORMATTING enabled.
- changed shortcut for insta-paste to Space
- New icons added to denote Incognito Mode and Clipboard monitoring disabled state.
September 9th, 2013
- Minor changes in History Tool
- Instapaste feature updated
- Minor bug fixes
September 7th, 2013
- Clipjump Channels now support unique names for channels.
- Image File data is now copied with Copy File Data
- Exporting and sharing clipboards is now possible via Export feature
- Fixed the slow copying in Excel and other possible apps.
- History tool is much better now, remembers user's preferences for window positions and sizes and more...
- Now possible to completely turn off History recording.
- History tool shortcut can now be changed and disabled.
- Tons of bug-fixes and minor improvements in all modules.
August 19th, 2013
- Added Clipjump Channels
- Total Clipjump control now possible with Clipjump Controller
- Shortcuts are configurable via the Settings editor now
- Added Copy File Data(Ctrl+Alt+D)
- Added One Time Stop feature (Alt+K)
- Added Incognito mode in Clipjump History
- History Tool - Date is now sorted correctly
- Made Clipjump more resistive to by-chance Clipboard conflicts
- Pasting is now instant when needed.
August 5th, 2013
- Removed the restriction in Non-Admin access to use Clipjump.
- Better History Tool, added ability to select Clipboard by using the Down Key in Search Box
- Added Insta-Paste feature in History Tool, press Shift+Enter on the selected clipboard item to paste it directly to the underlying window.
July 27th, 2013
- Bug fixes that originated due to Clipjump's jump to Unicode
- ClipjumpCommunicator Autohotkey lib is super-fast and super-dependable now.
- ClipjumpController released to control Clipjump from external API
- Reliability improvements in Clipjump's Clipboard Monitoring
- Now History Tool shows Disk space consumption
July 19th, 2013
- History image is now transferred directly to clipboard
- Fixed minor bugs with MS - Excel
- Better (full-in-feature) History Tool now
- Better preview Window
- Professional help file included replacing Readme.txt
- Changed default Image quality to 90, allows high-quality but low in size Clipjump History images.
June 28th, 2013
- Fixed problems with MS Excel and other office (OR Office-like) apps
- Clipjump now shows Data type in Tips. A very handy addition
- Better cosmetics now
- Better History and Settings Tool feature-wise
- Fixed minor bugs
June 10th, 2013
- Added a GUI for editing settings.
- Added a Clipboard history tool with search to quickly locate old clipboard habitants.
- Fixed a bug when copying/moving inside zipped folders open in Explorer
- Enhanced running web links from Clipjump
- Better About Window now
- Now "[more]" symbolises more text in current clipboard
- Fixed a bug where "---> more" didnt appear when moving backwards (Ctrl + C)
- Now it's possible to suspend Clipjump's clipboard monitoring via Autohotkey script